The University of Bologna grants think about stipends and full educational cost expense waivers to meriting worldwide understudies who wish to enlist for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2019/2020.
College of Bologna, Italy
Field(s) of study:
To start with, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programs offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
• 5 examine gifts worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full educational cost expense waivers for an aggregate sum of €20.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programs
• 20 think about stipends worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full educational cost charge waivers for an aggregate sum of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programs
Universal understudies whose capabilities were acquired in an establishment outside of the Italian training framework, paying little respect to citizenship
Each Unibo Action 2 consider allow is granted for one scholarly year just and sums to an aggregate of €11.059, gross of all charges for the recipient’s record.
Each Unibo Action 1 waiver is granted for one scholastic year as it were. Understudies who are granted the waivers must pay €157.64 in local assessments, the obligation stamp and protection premium (sum subject to change).
Application is open solely to hopefuls who:
1) have capabilities for admission to the picked First or Second or Single Cycle degree program issued by an establishment outside of the Italian instruction framework or in an Italian organization outside Italy, after no less than two years of participation. On the off chance that the capability for confirmation is a one-year title, the earlier capability will be considered as well. Capabilities issued by foundations of the Republic of San Marino don’t fulfill this condition. The candidate’s citizenship isn’t considered;
2) meet the affirmation necessities for the picked degree program or will meet such prerequisites at the season of enrollment;
3) are not present understudies at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programs. Critical! Those whose understudy profession (First, Single or Second Cycle degree program) finished inside A.Y. 2017-18 under any conditions are not viewed as understudies. Withdrawals from concentrates probably been finished before the production of this call;
4) have not as of now profited by the Unibo Action 2 think about concede or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
5) are not 30 years or more seasoned as of the due date of this call.
Applications must be put together by 29 March 2019 (Second Cycle Programs) or 30 April 2019 (First or Single Cycle Programs), solely through Studenti Online, as clarified in the call for applications.
It is essential to peruse the 2019/20 Call for Applications (GRE) or 2019/20 Call for Applications (SAT) and visit the official site (connect found beneath) to get to the online application framework and for point by point data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.
Deadline: 29 September 2019 (